With events happening every week of the year, we require a highly-motivated and readily available team of catering staff.
If you think you have the credentials for this role and are available to work some evening and weekend hours, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org via email, providing a CV and personal statement.
Receptionist / Admin Assistant
We are looking for someone with a lively outgoing personality who is a good communicator, flexible, organised and efficient as well as having the relevant skills to manage our reception.
This is a unique opportunity to work in both the agricultural and commercial event sectors as first point of contact for the East of England Agricultural Society and Peterborough Arena.
Duties will include:
- Greet and provide controls to all visitors to the reception area of the Showground
- Manage the switchboard and other communication systems in line with company procedures
- Manage the incoming and outgoing mail activities for all areas of the showground
- Provide key Health and Safety and Security support in line with Accident, Fire and Safety activities in line with Legislation and company procedures
- Perform routine admin tasks to support both sectors
To be considered for this role you will need to be literate and numerate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful candidate will receive a salary in line with experience and will have the benefits of free parking, 25 days holiday plus statutory days and contributory pension and health care schemes.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV with a covering letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com or send to East of England Agricultural Society, East of England Showground, Peterborough PE2 6XE. Closing date is: 10 October 2014.
Friday 3rd October 2014 – Saturday 4th October 2014 Event / ticket information