This event has passed.
Full list of dates:
Saturday 2nd November 2013
THE region’s premier firework display returns to Peterborough Arena with pyrotechnic prowess and entertainment to ensure Bonfire Night goes with a real bang!
The event is organised by the Rotary Clubs of Peterborough and Peterborough Minsters and the Round Table Club of Peterborough – sponsored by Fusion.
This year’s fireworks are being provided by local company Titanium, which will also be organising spectacular New Year displays in London and Edinburgh.
All proceeds from Firework Fiesta will be ploughed back into Peterborough-based charities and good causes.
What you need to know:
- Gates open at 4pm, with access to the grandstand from 5pm.
- Live music Abba tribute band Abbalarf and Amelle Berrabah (of Sugar Babes fame).
- Parade of Guys and lighting the Bonfire at 6pm.
- Food outlets.
- Trade and charity stalls.
- Large fairground.
- Firework display from 7.30pm
- Comperes for the event, Heart FM’s Kev & Ros.
- Ample free parking.
Advance tickets are priced £7 adults and £3 children (£10 and £5 respectively on the night). Tickets are on sale from a number of Peterborough outlets or online from the Ticket Factory – details www.fireworkfiesta.com